Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

A giant Crataegus ...

3 years I prepared this tree for yamadori. At first I take a look for the Neabri-roots but there was None. I cut back the tree and let it grow for one year. In the second year I made airlayering with the big Neabari-roots and let it grow for another year. After 3 years I saw enough roots for duging it out and so I did. Another year it grows in my garden in an shadowed Corner and it spred with many branches.
Now I set it into a training pot . In spring I let it grow without making any great Action. In next spring I will do shari-and deadwood work. The size of this tree is absolutly my Limit. I can't carry it alone. The size of the base of the trunk is similar to a young womens thigh (femoral) :-).

3 años preparé este árbol para yamadori. Al principio miro para las Neabri-raíces pero no había ninguno. Reduje el árbol y le dejé crecer durante un año. En el segundo año hice airlayering con las Neabari-raíces grandes y déjele crecer para otro año. Después de 3 años vi bastante anima duging esto y por tanto hice. Otro año le dejo cultivar en mi jardín en una esquina sombreada y esto brota con muchas ramas.
Ahora lo puse en un pote de formación. En primavera le dejo crecer sin hacer cualquier gran acción. En la próxima primavera haré shari-y el trabajo del personal inútil. La talla de este árbol es absolutly mi Límite. No lo puedo llevar solo. La talla de la base del tronco es similar a un muslo de un  joven chica (femoral) :-).














Keine Kommentare: