Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

Pinus sylvestris "Father and son" ...

This two were twisted out  of their pot during a storm ...named "Christian" two days ago. So I take the chamce to give it a new rockbowl , style the Nebarizone and the naturalistic envoroment and wire branches etc..
It was the first styling ...I take up the bark in the contact between both and srew both parts together so that they can grow together finaly.

saludos
avicenna
Just wright after the storm ...
the Nebariparts are too open and the roots have no beding in fantasy ...

I cut the long Needles and take them into a new rockbowl ...


The substrate above is Lava in smal diameter , between rockmodules and some saxifraga ...

Then I wired and during looking the pictures I dicide to bend the lower branch of the "Father" behind so that the habitus of the greenpart is a uneventriangle ...
 
 
 
This is a paintual with reducing the lower branch of the "Father" ...


 

Keine Kommentare: