Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014

Another Lonicera xylosteum out of 2013

This one is a yamadori out of 2013. I first set it into a pot and by now I don't cut back the branches. The leaf buds are strong and it seems it will grow before winter starts  ;-)
I think it's a good set for a 2 years after yamadori Bonsai ;-)

                I cut 3 m shrub  back to possible branches and a basic scaffolding
and let it grow for one growthperiod. I only cut back once too long new branches

                    Beginning of growing in a pot ( january 2013)

Now at the end of 2014 the base for deadwoodwork and Basic bending and wireing
                                   I think ist a good result for a shrub 2 years after yamadori ;-)
The Base is in Diameter thick as a upper thigh (femur) of a man
 

Keine Kommentare: